Are you a young creative looking for the opportunity to build your portfolio? Are you experienced with building sites in a WordPress environment? Do you have an eye for design and a desire to exceed clients expectations with your work? Do you love the Church and want to build church websites that don”t embarrass the churches they claim to represent? If that sounds like you, you may be a great candidate to be the newest member of the REACHRIGHT team.
Why This Job Rocks!
- You have a chance to do design work that really matter. Studies show that 85% of visitors get onto a church’s website before they walk in the doors. You have chance to help churhes reach more people. For our team, that is the reason why we get up every morning.
- You can work from anywhere, wear anything. At REACHRIGHT our team is made up of the most talented outreach minds in the nation. Limiting ourselves to the talent in one locale just doesn’t cut the mustard. Technology allows us to stay connected even with great distance between us.
- You can work when you want. While we live by deadlines and need to get work done in a timely manner, you get to find the time to work that works for you. Want to go for a long morning bike ride? Go for it? Want to get your work done after the big game? Works for us. If you are self motivated and get your work done, you can work when you want.
- You get get to work with an amazing team. Our team is made up of mostly bi-vocational techie pastors who know and love the Church.
Is This Job Right For Me?
This job might be right for you if:
- You LOVE the Church.
- You have worked with WordPress in either a professional or volunteer capacity.
- You have a design portfolio that you are proud of and will standout in the crowd.
- You are self motivated and have a history of getting things done in a timely manner.
- You have a place where you can work where you are comfortable and productive.
- You want to be part of a young company and are looking for a career you can grow into
- You are okay working part time in a contract position to start, but are open to more work in the future.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org